Hawaii Organic Marketplace
The Organic Marketplace includes certified organic and sustainably grown food and products, and the farms, processors, retailers and suppliers throughout the Hawaiian Islands that provide them.
If you have a suggestion for a resource to add or if you would like us to list your farm or business, please contact us.
Listing as a Certified Producer on this site is no substitute for a valid, dated, organic certificate
Categories - Certified
- Processors & Handlers
- ICS - International Certification Services
- CCOF - California Certified Organic Farmers
- OCI - Organic Certification Inc.
- OTCO - Oregon Tilth Certified Organic
- QAI - Quality Assurance International
Categories - Non-Certified
- Farmers Market
- Freight Services
- Health Services
- Small Farm - Non-certified producers who affirm organic practices.
News / Events
Start2Farm.org - new program from USDAFebruary 23, 2012 - January 31, 2014
Visit HOFA at facebook and twitter for real-time updatesNovember 1, 2011 - January 1, 2011
U.S. – CANADA AGREEMENT FOR ORGANIC TRADE EQUIVALENCE
NOP Equivalency Page