Hawaii Organic Marketplace
The Organic Marketplace includes certified organic and sustainably grown food and products, and the farms, processors, retailers and suppliers throughout the Hawaiian Islands that provide them.
If you have a suggestion for a resource to add or if you would like us to list your farm or business, please contact us.
Listing as a Certified Producer on this site is no substitute for a valid, dated, organic certificate
Categories - Certified
- Processors & Handlers
- ICS - International Certification Services
- CCOF - California Certified Organic Farmers
- OCI - Organic Certification Inc.
- OTCO - Oregon Tilth Certified Organic
- QAI - Quality Assurance International
Categories - Non-Certified
- Farmers Market
- Freight Services
- Health Services
- Small Farm - Non-certified producers who affirm organic practices.
News / Events
Follow HOFA on Facebook and Twitter for real-time updates!April 4, 2014 - April 4, 2015
"Grow Organic: A One Day Hands-on Organic Event" brought to you by HOFA and Sponsored by Down to Earth Organic & NaturalFebruary 8, 2014 - February 8, 2014
THOUSANDS OF KAUAI RESIDENTS TO MARCH IN SUPPORT OF BILL 2491September 3, 2013 - September 14, 2013